Sunday, February 1, 2009

Liz Thompson Marketing

Hello. My name is Liz Thompson and I have been in marketing for over twenty years. I started out my marketing career working for large corporations such as Clairol, Ideal Toys, Chiquita Brands and moved on to restaurant ownership and restaurant marketing. Marketing includes product development, package design, advertising, public relations, developement of press kits, letterhead, business cards, newspaper articles, websites and more.

My formal education includes a Masters in Business Administration from Fordham University
in New York and a Culinary Degree from The French Culinary Institute in New York as well. I have owned two restaurants in Los Angeles called The Pig, Memphis Style BBQ which were started from the ground up, including all aspects of restaurant design, build-out, menu design, advertising campaign, marketing, press kits, and more.

I focus on small businesses because that is where we all start out. There are a myriad of ways to successfully and inexpensively market your business. A lot of money does not need to be spent in order to create a successful business. There are many many local free papers, websites, trade shows, contacts and more that can instantly build business. Free local editorial can have an enormous instant result, like a restaurant review.

I am a strong proponet of getting small business off the ground with minimal expense. Flash comes later if at all. There are free websites for business cards, letterhead, magnets, etc. etc.

I would love to help. Small business is how big business starts. El Pollo Loco, Ben & Jerry's, Mrs. Fields, Mrs. Beasleys, Marie Callendar.



Liz Thompson Marketing
323-646-4892
mldoggy@aol.com

1 comment:

  1. VERY IMPRESSIVE MS THOMPSON I AM IN GOOD HANDS.
    YOUR LIFE WILL TRULY BE BLESSED I BELEIVE THIS TO BE TRUE CAUSE YOU HAVE YOUR HEART IN THE RIGHT PLACE. IT ALWAYS COMES BACK TO YOU TEN FOLD WHEN YOU REACH OUT TO OTHERS....
    GODS BLESSINGS,
    JUDE

    ReplyDelete